A list of map conversions people are working on

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
I thought it would be useful if people could list here any map conversions they're working on, so people can collaborate if necessary or avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.

Could I also suggest that we keep things real brief here and edit our entries as appropriate (a la Online servers info) for maximum clarity, and take any subsequent discussion via PM or another thread?

Here's my list:

Done:
EAS-INF-ReactorSector46
EAS-INF-ReactorSector46K (ICLR version, and generally better than the other one)
EAS-INF-UrbanAssault
EAS-INF-GatehouseFIX
EAS-INF-LondonWentham (beta)

Doing:
AS-INF-UKTown (will become EAS-INF-LondonHenstone)

Will do:
DM-INF-GreatInn-Lite (will become EAS-INF-LondonHolborn)

Last edited:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Possibilities:

-corporation
-flood
-isolate
-mousetrap
-hellfire
-trapped
-severnaya
-witkas wadi
-hunting cabin
-underground

In some form or another. I've fixed the stash, and I don't see how it could work good for EAS. It would be the worst map for spawn camping. I would need to severely upgrade it. I like a lot of things about it, yet hate it for so many others. It was never an online favorite in the first place, so why waste my time with it.

comandore

Ninja Master
Jan 6, 2001
Norway
Im making a "new" version of Siberia and Kaz + some chasem...

I was not able to fit all those 3 maps into one without ruing them completely so im making a new map instead. But it contains a LOT of the original maps

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
I do not think not beeing able to shoot through a fence would destroy the game don, so still give it a try, because when I think about Urban assault a smile appears on my face, this map is just great, it was one of the few maps I liked to play with SF (in fact DM ;) ).

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Small cqb SF map, still waiting for original mapper's permission to be released.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Yeah i'm working on a revised edition of EAS-INF-ACityBlock, still waiting on DarkSniper's permission to release it, but have gotten losts of good feedback so far from friends n fellow INFers :) .

When i get permission i'll make sure i put a link to it here, well not quite HERE, but in Development

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
I have an unfinished EAS version of UKTown, but it's likely to stay that way unless I find more time and people start playing EAS again (it's also a BSP nightmare).

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
DM (dtas) version of homeland 2se ; not much more to do, but i have exams till friday 12h

then i maybe looking at the map vietnam. i will try to add vegetation decos without hurting framerate (personnal tests).because its too much desertic for vietnam..
and if its good ill release

i hope changes will be more followed by jgkdo.. (odie rocks at updating his maplist)