A Idea that might get passed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
A clan Scrim

East Coast vs West Coast

Each side goes into a mIRC Channels #east-side and #west-side We will make a Vote for leader

I was thinking about Liu to cast it
If you want to participate Post here

It will be 2 Divisions Of each Side (West and East) 7 in 1 group and 7 in the other.

Euros: What ever side you are closest you will be on that team

All we need is some people and a server
And the rest is set

Last edited:

[DS] Calico

Apr 28, 2004
Where youa re located on the map is where your gonna go.
What ever Ocean your closet to is the side your gonna be on

[DS] Calico

Apr 28, 2004
USA--CANADA-map2.jpg

On the Ping Issue Its gonna be a 7 on 7 which is a 14 person server which wont be a hole lot of Lag, But there will be some. But none that you will lag out and such it would be exactly liek a pug but better. And There will be replacements if someone has to drop out there will be a sub

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
the pings are good for me, but i haft to say that i am on the easter team, sorry calico, your plan backfired, i have a choice of team :), and i gladly pic eastern :).

Status
Not open for further replies.