A Glimpse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cool breeze

Yea, thats really me!
Hey,
heres a shot from my current level attempt. I'm still in need of some different metal, wall, and deco textures. The map is intended to have a look of both UT & Quake, (not an easy task).
If you can help with texture packs or even links, I would appreciate it! Chris Toth has already thrown some my way in another thread. In this thread i'm trying to get more, and promote YOU to show a shot of your latest work.
Thanks in advance. THE BREEZE

Last edited:

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
hey man,

First pic i saw was a little screwy, but the second one looks wicked. Ill post a little pic of mine once i sort out the textures, some are acting up a bit. keep at it dude.

DrWinky

CousCous

Hysteric
Mar 20, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
Holy crap bizkit, that garden looks fantastic. Is that based on a real life locale? Seems like it is...

And as far as the skybox in my shot goes, theres really no skill there... It's just some textures from the Indus6.utx texture package. There's a cool day skybox in there as well as a sweet night one from Koos Galleon.