A first person shooter forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
Are there any (good) forums devoted to the first person shooter genre? Not specific FPSs, or specific series of FPS, but just generally to the FPS genre? Such a forum might well also contain third person shooter talk too, of course, but that's no problem?

FPSs are my favourite gametype, and I'd love to find a forum dedicated to the genre, especially as it would be a good place to discuss the games with people, regardless of what machine(s) the various posters use to play the games on.

Gamefaqs has long been petitioned for such a forum but has never provided one, which is a pity, as Gamefaqs has some really interesting and knowledgable posters (as well as a sadly very high number of trolls and braindead fanboys).

Thanks for any answers.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
You do realize you can talk about FPS games on any games discussion forum? There's no benefit to having one specifically for FPS games unless they get a shit ton of traffic. :eek:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
You could always take initiative and start a discussion or 2 in the Games subforum here on BeyondUnreal. I'm sure there are people around these parts that like/love FPS games that would respond to a discussion, if any of the Call of Duty or Battlefield threads are something to go on.