1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

a few requests

Discussion in 'Concept Discussion Board' started by someguy_99, Oct 20, 2001.

1. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Aw jeez. You reminded me of a grappling hook in UT, but I can't remember the name of the mod. Somethigng like Grapple2000 or something. You should go check Modsquad for it sometime, when the site comes back up anyway.

2. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Yeah, the climber 2000. I have it, but you should have seen this unreal one. It kicked ass. You could reel in as far as you want and stop then swing around... So cool...

3. Nemephosis

ah sounds like the ChaosUT one to me.

4. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

I'm not downloading a 30 meg thing for a grappling hook.

5. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

Well...

U1 stuff works well enough in UT as far as I know, do you have the U1 grappling hook, or know where I can get it?

6. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

Yeah, I have it. You can get it in Unreal Center. Don't know what it's called though.

7. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

IDEA!!!

I just had the best idea. Make it so you can use weapons from packages in the SP part of UT. Can you imagin how much replay value it would add? I doubt that it's possible, but it's worth a try.

8. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

You actually played UT's SP ladder?

9. Nemephosis

There's no mod needed. You want to use other weapons in SP, the summon command is your best friend. I recommend a Killomatic.

10. someguy_99

someguy_99 New Member

No, that's only good in things like Unreal 1's single player. And no, I didn't really play it. I used cheats to get through it so I could get the boss guy. I tried editing my INI file, but the instructions weren't very clear and I ended up erasing all save information. Hehe.

11. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

Urm...

What the hell is the Killomatic and where can I get it from? I think it's part of war, but the version I have doesn't have that.