A few reference pics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Ok, I've been scrounging the internet for reference pictures for all those talented modellers out there! Since trees are what I am most in need of at the moment, I've got trees (I couldn't find many real tree pics which went with what I was looking for, so here's some renders)

It would be best if they were textured, or came with textures, and in an UnrealEd Importable file-type (maya don't work on my PC), .utx and .usx would be great

EDIT: Forgot the pics, sorry!

Last edited:

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
stevenhorton said:
ProjectX, these are not an exact match, but they are here now and there are several different models and sizes:) http://home.mchsi.com/~seth.horton/wsb/UnWheelTrees.zip
Thanx man they're great! I can definately use a few of em, though I could do with more exotic leaf shapes and colours (off searching on the net again I s'pose!)

And a few droopy ones that form a nice ring of foliage would be great too.

I'm kinda taking my carribean inspiration from the ARRGH demo map, the trees on there are great but I s'pose they wouldn't let another mod borrow them, would they?

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Shrimp said:
You could ask ;)
I could, once I've finished my procrascination for today ;)

Still no answer, They should've opened their email accounts by now, surely!

Last edited:

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
ProjectX said:
I could, once I've finished my procrascination for today ;)

Still no answer, They should've opened their email accounts by now, surely!
Wa-Hey a reply!

Derek Elliot said:
Hey Nick,

Sure, no problem. Just give us a credit in your release file with a link to our site www.arrrghmod.com

Let me know when it's done, we'd like to see what you've done with a carribean level.

Keep up the good work.

--
Derek Elliott
God
Project Manager
Arrrgh!!!