A couple of Beta 1.5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
A couple of bugs in Beta 1.5

- When the gameplay ends, game doesn't make any attempts to load the next map - have to click forfeit (offline).

On the Outpost 5, when you go to the second objective (the switch) when you're about 20-30 meters to it to the left of will be concrete wall where you can walk into and may be even fall out of the map - didn't get too far.

Last edited:

Crazy-Kenny

Mac User
Feb 5, 2006
www.to-crossfire.de.to
Bug in DA2-Classic-Egypt

I found a little bug in DA2-Classic-Egypt:
You can shoot through that statue you can see on the following screenshot.
Not very important, but I noticed that.

Shot00003.jpg

And here an answer from the Maclogist Forum as I postet the DA2 1.5 Beta.

The map previews and loading screens were not optimized for low-end systems (pixelated and impossible to see), the sniper zoom, which I thought was fixed already, still didnt work, there was a lot of mouselag.

I don´t understand his problems and I can not confirm that, because for me everything works fine! :)
Perhaps he should buy a new computer... ;)

Last edited:

Dest

DA Team
Oct 6, 2004
bikini bottom tbh!
online bugs:

-Invisible AVER turrets.
-Defending mech got 3 plasma bombs instead of 3 nades.
-Only thrower of plasma bomb hears the 'beep' sound.
-When you die the red light on your own mines dont show anymore, but they still work.
-Ending scenes dont work correct.

suggestion:

-Plasma bomb doent do dmg though walls.

Last edited: