--- _/0K3 T|M3 ---

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Joketime(or whatever you call it):
----------------------------------
In a departed forest, a little girl sat on a trench crying and whining.
A man comes along and asked the girl what was wrong.
"My dad has done no good to me!!!"
The man tried to stop the girl sober, but it wouldn't help, after a while he went on.
Nearly 6 hours later, the man was returning and saw the girl once more, whining and crying.
He went over and asked yet another time what was wrong.
"My brother also made sexual things with me!!!"
The man fingered with his belt and dropped his pants:
"Isn't gonna be your day!!!"

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Joke No.2:
----------
A man and a little girl walk into the woods.
The girl mentions:
"I'm frighten in these dark woods!!!"
The man:
"What should I say? - I've to go back home alone!!!"

GRaVeDiGGeR

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
One day, a little girl is taking a shower with her mom and says:
"Mommy? what are those?"
the mother replies: "These are breasts"
"When do i get breasts?"
"When you hit puberty later on in your life"
"oh, o.k."
Later that week, the little girl is taking a shower with her dad and says,
"Daddy? what is that?"
"This? This is a dick."
"When do i get a dick?" inquired the litle girl
"About 15 minutes after your mom goes to work.

bullet2.gif

I'm not as thrunk as you am i dink.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
A woman goes to a doctor, 'cause her husband isn't horny anymore. She tells the doc and he gives her a magic-powder and tells her to do this in his bathing-water and say some magic-words and he will be horny once again.
A day later the woman sneaks into the bathroom and puts the magic-powder into the water, saying:
"Sidily, fidily, I'm so sad,
coming fast into my bed!!"
After half an hour her husband hasn't moved anyway and she tries again:
"Sidily, fidily, I'm so sad,
coming fast into my bed!!"
This time the powder takes effect and her husband comes out of the bathroom, but fully clothed.
He produces a little leatherbag from his bag, drippin' some powder on his waiting wife, saying:
"Hey my girl, don't feel so saddy,
to the 'PUB', will go your daddy!!!"

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
A hunter tip-toes through the woods and sees a bear, he aims with his rifle and shoots.
He look around, searching for the dead animal as a big hairy prank falls on his shoulder.
"Hey hunter, you tried to shoot me?
I will do your *** for this!!!"
A week later(after the hunter could sit again), the hunter grabs his UZI and strives out into the woods, as he see the bear he let go of his complete magazine and shoot around like crazy. Suddenly, a big hairy prank falls on his shoulder.
"Hey hunter, you, once again, tried to shoot me?
I will do you even harder this time!!!"
A months later. In his nearly insane fury the hunter takes his bazooka with him and sneaks through the woods, aware of every step, so that he hes an extremely good shooting-area when he found the bear. Aiming, shooting, ducking. The whole wood seems to explode and the moment the hunter stumble to his feet to have glance, a big hairy prank falls on hi shoulder.
"Man, I wonder, I wonder,
but I think you really like it!!"