83rd Thunderbolt DA2 Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Merc248

Mar 25, 2004
www.rebellionmod.net
Hey. I'm one of the server operators for the 83rd Thunderbolt server. Our website is located at http://www.83rdclan.net.

Anyway, I was a huge fan of Defence Alliance 1. I'm now a huge fan of Defence Alliance 2. ;p Thus... I decided to create a dedicated server on the box that was running DoD: Source. Hop on whenever... I'll try to hop on as well from time to time (however, thanks to college, I can't really play games too much nowadays :p) and keep the server running smoothly.

Server IP is 209.160.74.15:7777.

Be sure to sign up on our forums also if there's any grievances about the server or anyone on the server. I'll also check on here if there's any questions or concerns.

Merc248

Mar 25, 2004
www.rebellionmod.net
Argh... alright, I have a question for those who have setup Linux servers before.

Is there a way to have the server auto restart when it crashes? Crontab stuff I'm guessing?