8 Ways to Lose episode 12 released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
He said that he would probably not be posting them on the forums, you should look for yourself here now go there to read them...

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
GotBeer? said:
aybab2u got 'hacked' by turkworm.
I know, kind of amusing really. Apparently he discovered a security hole in PHP-Nuke (wow, what a shock) and has used it to exploit a whole load of sites.

Left the new message on there (except for censoring the expletive in the e-mail address) because it's by far the most exciting thing that's happened to the site recently. When I can think of something more useful than the old (and hideously out of date) welcome message I'll change it. Until then I think it looks quite pretty :)

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
Episode 20 is very good mate, cheers.

Episode 21?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chance

AKA Dust
Feb 5, 2004
Síochán said:
Yeah too busy eating chocolate :)

It's there now anyhow, thanks Chance.

hehe sorry bout that, enjoy.

Next episode is the last of part one!

As soon as my new laptop arrives ill start writing Part 2

Bloody ALienware Australia 6 week delay in shipping it out ffs

Dust

Chance

AKA Dust
Feb 5, 2004
sry for delay in last episode,

was away w/e and have decided to add a little teaser from Part 2 onto the end of episode 22 so i will release it 2moro