700 ton bomb, Discuss.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
The June test will detonate 700 tons of heavy ammonium nitrate-fuel oil emulsion -- creating a blast equivalent to 593 tons of TNT -- in a 36-foot-deep hole near a tunnel in the center of the Nevada Test Site, according to official reports.

Sounds more like they are exploding 50-100 semi load`s strapped together rather then a "bomb".

Reactions: oosyxxx

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Seems a bit....frivolous? I mean, it's not like it's new technology right? you should be able to work out how much damage a large bomb will do, simply with some applied maths, right?

I'm no expert, but it sounds a lot like they just want to put on a show, really. Propaganda purposes, or simply to impress whoever is funding their department perhaps?

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I think they want to make a nuke bunker buster bomb.But they need to simulate what happens via underground-bunker to know what happens first and then know how powerfull a nuke bomb needs to be.
Or somthing like that.

ie, inlight of them saying Iran will continue thier nuke stuff and just build deeper bunkers so we can't just bomb them to trash thier bunkers.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Anubis moved from Stargate to Armored.

I know a guy who owns a 900 Tons bomb. He's called Black Fist.

I know also a guy who owns a 400 Tons bomb. He's called Green Fist.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
The June test will detonate 700 tons of heavy ammonium nitrate-fuel oil emulsion -- creating a blast equivalent to 593 tons of TNT -- in a 36-foot-deep hole near a tunnel in the center of the Nevada Test Site, according to official reports.

Sounds more like they are exploding 50-100 semi load`s strapped together rather then a "bomb".

Did somebody say "load's"?