1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[360]Enough Players for a FragBU 360?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Synastren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Synastren

Synastren Explodious!

So, I've been irritated. I don't have the system to run UT3 reliably, and I've been forced to miss (almost) every FragBU from the UT2k series. Given all that, are there enough users on the 360 to warrant a good FragBU thing over Live?

2. Scuzzbuster

Scuzzbuster It's Crunchy. It's Nice.

I'd certianly be willing to participate. There's the nagging issue of not having a dedicated server.

It'd be great of there was a windows ded server version that could host 360 players.

3. AMMAGETSVM

AMMAGETSVM wild

is it finally out on the 360? I haven't been paying attention/playing games/in a gamestop lately.

if so, I'd be definitely down to womp on syna like the old days! :minigun:

4. Lethargy

Lethargy Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Yeah, that would be great for the already dead pc community.

5. Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

It has been for some time now.

6. Synastren

Synastren Explodious!

Yeah, it came out, but no one really made noise about it (read: cared), except for me.
    Personally, I imagine that it's a better console experience than a pc experience. :B

Oh, and bring it FVCKNVTS! And does that happen to be your gamertag, or have you something new?

7. Shlomo

Shlomo New Member

Hehehe it should be a better experience on consoles since it was practically catered to the PS3/360 in logins, menus, and gameplay.

8. AMMAGETSVM

AMMAGETSVM wild

wait! I, too, care!

...in fact I care so much that I went out and got it yesterday. I hadn't been so excited to get a game since UT2K4, seriously! Put the game in, heard the familiar theme music, and knew I was home. Did a little SP and enjoyed every minute of it...diggin' UT's new facelift so far.

I'll be back online once I hook it up with I/O digital cable
    (anyone who lives in the tri-state area has no doubt heard their awfully contagious TV jingle).

then, it's on!...between like, 3 of us :eek:

9. AMMAGETSVM

AMMAGETSVM wild

...domination... :(

I felt like burgess meredeth in that twilight zone episode, charlton heston at the end of planet of the apes, and some other screwed character all at once

:(

10. WaitForTheRain

WaitForTheRain New Member

I know alot of people how own UT3 on Xbox, and most of them have said that they didn't like it at first but after playing online a but more, they decided that they found it much better. Maybe a FragBU server for Xbox 360 would help to encourage more Xbox users to play online and enjoy the game.