2V2 TONIGHT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
i think a ladder is in order for this competition, start signing up today!

rules:
must be from different clans
2v2 play
ncaa style ladder
we will start with 16 players
snake/aksen have final say in everything
vd and omni players get cookies if they sign up!

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
hmm... although i really do like competitions, i feel that this should be left as a freeform thing. Maybe every once in a while we could have a competition.. but for now i think we should just focus on individual games. I don't want this to turn in to a one-time competition thing.

And hey, I'm doing for doing one tonight. Come on IRC and let me know if you're interested. The fun thing is we only need one hour and 6 people to do this.

Also I like the idea of people switching teams. It's fun to play with different teammates. Maybe we can keep this up, and then when we run a competition you have to pick a teammate and stick with them for the duration of the ladder? And Snake I'd definitely want you on my team again for that.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
I will be unable to do it this friday night. I will be working from 5-11PM Pacific, and I know other people will be busy as well due to the holiday. If enough people can do it earlier in the day, I'd be down for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.