2k4 patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
wierd. lol. I wonder wtf i 'patched' then. LOL. ****s gonna suck if i have to play single player all over again just to get the secret opened.

btw. I already know what it is, i just don't like editting the ini to get it. I prefer the real way. ;)

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
That is where I downloaded the patch from.

Made me install this stupid gamespot thingy just to download it. it wouldnt uninstall on my control panel, so i had to use tweakxp pro to remove the dumb file downloader. other than that, i suppose that is the real patch.

btw. i am not converting until 2k4xmp comes out. either way. i play ut2k4 every now and then. but i stick to xmp because i like it a WHOLE lot better.

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
Status
Not open for further replies.