2006 but still mondays funzocken

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
hey guys, now it's 2006 but the mondays funzocken on the mf-server at 8pm. gmt+1 or 11est hasn't changed, so join the public utxmp game if you like. i hope we will see you all soon.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
woo. I haven't played in a while, and I've got nothing planned for tonight. I'll try and hop in for a bit. Are there any non stock maps you guys are running?

Also, anyone else notice we're approaching a year of UTXMP (Since public beta 1)?

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
If people are going to be on tonight, I'll try and make an appearance

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Hmmm.... showed up in the server at 11 pm EST last night and no one was around....

I'll try again next week

XMP.Arc

+-aka Arcturus, HalcYoN, goBOT etc-+
this is tough... i wanted to play utxmp monday eve too. quick check servers- ghost town- so i fire up instant match had fun torturing bots for a while.
but see it wasn't long before i craved real multiplayer where opponents can actually leave their base so what was i to do.
answer:
go back 2 to original U2xmp and play on a full albeit lagged out server.
that's life :(