2004 Mutators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xragnus

Jul 6, 2005
Hey.. chatc me on MSN or sendme an E-mail i have my own Mutator...
I think you can try them and i also needed someone to test them :D

My first mutator was an Ista-gib mutator for UT'99 but it's recreated for UT2k4.. it makes the SuperShockRifle to Shoot a bouncing ball and a reflecting shot that kills by a tuch.. and powefull time slowing combos ('BulletTime')

My Second Mutator is CTF mutator that makes the FLag to be Launched by the FlagLauncher (BallLauncher) and it will bounces around like the bomb(in BR)

These two Mutators are almost works...(they have some bugs)
And also I'm working on an UT2k4 Music Player (a new one)

Are you interested?
ah and another thing : I made them on my own, yust for fun :)

My E-mail/MSN is DrakkLord@vipmail

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Careful, though ut2004hq and filefront have lots of good stuff, their is also a lot of bad files. The file on ut2004files ons-UrbanWarefare is (or was) a 'featured map' because you can go into every building, but their is basically no detail and the map is very boring, yet it was still added as 'feature map'.