2 new servers waiting for UTXMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
Apathy said:
I hope anticc and UTXMP are compatible.

I asked this too...didnt get an answer from FMI folks though...

It would be nice to block and ban most of the cheaters :D

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
If a server can run u2xmp well, it can definitely run utxmp well. Our server ran XMP like poop, as most servers did.. and when we killed it to put up our 2K4 servers, it runs TWO on the same machine, flawlessly. The only reason it ever really hiccups is when there are bots running.. but that's self explanatory.

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
[BBF]Mantik said:
If a server can run u2xmp well, it can definitely run utxmp well. Our server ran XMP like poop, as most servers did.. and when we killed it to put up our 2K4 servers, it runs TWO on the same machine, flawlessly. The only reason it ever really hiccups is when there are bots running.. but that's self explanatory.

I would have loved to run a regular U2xmp server but they never released a linux dedicated server :/