• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Check under the mattress.

As for me, I'm bogged down with coursework. In case you're interested, AI studies is nowhere near as interesting as it sounds, it's actually just a load of probability.

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
Hey Jack:) I guess the fact that there are no UnWheel servers, mixed in with a heavy dose of real life and new interests, equals dead forums:( I am still working on UnWheel 2, only a map at the moment, but no coding is being done.

So Jack, what's going on with you?

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
good to see y'all still check in now and then....
life has changed for me too.... some good some bad, but I'm still kickin' ;)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I am still around... and my server SHOULD still be up :p I upgraded the server its on 2 weeks ago.... it's shared with 5 other gaming servers on a nice quad core box with 8GB of RAM and 64-Bit Version of Linux :) If its not working let me know... I may have goofed on the firewall for the UT server :) BTW... Hi everyone!

Last edited:

Citizen059

Sep 18, 2004
Holy crap, you guys still exist...

I was reading a thread about UT2K4 on another forum and remembered I spent pretty much all my time w/ this mod.

So there's an active server?

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Yes, I keep my UW server up. It's not like it really puts any stress on the server computer that runs it.... so why not? :) UT2k4 might be old as dirt but there is no harm in hosting it!

RacingCoyote

Jul 27, 2008
$n][pErMan;2278117 said:
Yes, I keep my UW server up.

Can you post the address for your server again?

My rig's been dead for half a year and my gaming interest died with it. It's back up again and I'm starting to get back into it a little bit but in a very minimal way.

Last edited: