• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
I thought I'd be doing a lot of things at the age of 22. I thought I'd have a nice job, be somewhere interesting, going somewhere with my life...

To some degree, I am, and those things are not worrying me as much as they could be.

Today, Saturday, December 11, my father died. We don't know why quite yet, but it was completely unexpected. He was a great man that loved his family, and was greatly loved in return.

Of all the things I thought I'd be doing at 22, the last is referring to my father in the past tense.

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
My condolences, i lost my father when i was a few years younger than you, 15 years ago, my sympathies go out to you and your family. There are no words to ease the pain, and anyone who would try will fall extremely short. Hang in there and find support for yourself with your family, they will need you as much as you will need them, talk to someone you trust, someone who will listen.
Grieve, and go through that process, which is different for everybody, but allow yourself to pass through it, it wont help to not deal with it. Take it one day at a time.

Again, my condolences, and hang in there.

BW out.

Prowler

"Building Better Worlds"
Jul 6, 2000
Canada
I feel for you man, I lost my mother in late October. It's always a shock to loose someone that close to you.

TheNut

blah
Aug 7, 2001
I'm truely sad to hear that Whale. I feel your pain. This year seems to be the year of a lot of funerals. I lost my Aunt and Grandmother earlier this year and my other Grandmother isn't looking so good. Godspeed to you and your family my friend.