14 years?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Actually, 2000 was the best. The greatest minds joined that year.
And so did I.

Remember people, you can only leave in a pinebox. Buf will always linger in your thoughts. Even in the murkiest waters, the thiniest crevaces of your wicked souls. There is no escape.

Do enjoy the ride :)

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
A dozen years is respectable. Or at least it's a number. What the fuck ever happened to QAPete? Raptor? Prophet?

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I'm still around... different name these days, to reflect most of my time being spent in RPGs now, and rather less posting, bust still here...

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Thanks for reminding me how old I am...lol. But yeah, when I have some down time I always remember the good old days. In fact, I often reminisce about the big LAN party Carpe Diem had at my home in Belgium (when I was stationed there). Good times, great people all around. Really do miss everyone...especially in the mIRC chats!

BTW, still playing games...Aion being the one that I'm presently playing

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
im actually hooked on a game for the first time in a while now.
The wargame series are the best RTS games in forever.

YellowFive

Baconstrips
Aug 7, 2012
Tacoma, Wa
Really do miss everyone...especially in the mIRC chats!

Ha yep! And all of the chats in the admin area.. good times. This was always the best community I've ever been a part of. When I first started the admin for the original PU, the green site, I felt like I was in over my head. I knew nobody! But the community was great and I've got some lifelong friends out of it.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
gtfo is what I would love to say, but my opinion matters as much as a prostitutes on the last day of solstice ...

The fuck?

You're a good one don't get lost, love the present, anticipate the future and embrace tha past...