$100 for anyone who can help me!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
*Bump* for all those still looking...

bullet2.gif

Hey man, sniff my finger...

saint77

Mar 3, 2000
perkasie,pa.usa
Visit site
Bounca,
Let me begin by saying that I gave up on the original Unreal with my current system.
The best "stat fps" I ever got was 13!..read on!

With UT,(same system) AMD K6 2-450, 64M PC100 RAM(just upgraded to 192M, slight improvement in performance) ATI 4MB AGP (Rage2C chipset, stat fps of +-35 in realtime play!..not kidding.)

I'm an AMD devotee, having had 2 previous,flawless! systems ...but I've seen some rather negative write-ups of the Athlon chips (hardware vs. software problems)

saint77

Mar 3, 2000
perkasie,pa.usa
Visit site
Damn...my connection dropped while I typed in this really articulate response...oh well.

Look...I gave up on "Unreal" with my current system, but UT plays beautifully.

I have an AMD K6-2,450 with 192MB of PC 100 ram(I had 64, but just installed an additional 128Meg with very little improvement in performance!) My video card is an ATI 4MB AGP Rage2C chipset..and I get +-30 stat fps during real-time play!

So..is there a problem with internal CPU code?

I-AM-KORNHOLIO

Mar 8, 2000
Visit site
i'm having the same problem but i was wonedring how s8n copied this ...................Assertion failed: ActorClass [File:E\unreal220\Engine\Src\UnChan.cpp] [Line:724]

History: InitialClientActor<-UactorChannel::ReceiveBunch <-(ActorName) <-UChannel:ReceivedSequenceBunch <-Direct <-UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <-DispatchDatatoChannel <-BunchData <-UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <-UnetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <-UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <-UpdatePreNet <-Ulevel::Tick <-(NetMode=3) <-TickLevel <-UGameEngine::Tick <-UpdateWorld <-MainLoop

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
i have a celeron 450 and Voodoo3 and ive NEVER gotten that error or any type of page fault whatsoever in all my games of UT.

we already know its a problem on Epics part but its kinda funny that some people are always getting it, and others (or am i the only one?) aren't.

[This message has been edited by Voyd (edited 03-09-2000).]