Batman: Arkham Asylum Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Oh wow is that Killer Croc I see in one of those pics?? I havent played a Batman game since The Adventures of Batman and Robin on the SNES, but this one might change that.

{Ogre}Spin

Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Looks like potentially the most visually impressive use of the engine so far in my eyes, really looking forward to finding out more about the actual gameplay.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
Exactly, I've already finished Gears 2. No anticipation there :)..
:lol:
I was only joking anyways (see the ;) at the end of the sentence), but that is just mean to all those waiting for the game. I'm not waiting since I don't own any next gen console (nor any console from the previous generation) and the PC version is officially not coming.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
Take this, "Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe"!!!! :D

Now THIS is going to be some REAL game!! :)

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
Not even batman seems to escape the biceps bigger than thighs trend. It's getting really pathetic. But the game looks promising.

Deapblade

Jul 15, 2004
Looks like potentially the most visually impressive use of the engine so far in my eyes, really looking forward to finding out more about the actual gameplay.

+1
It's breathtaking, and not just because of the updated UE3. If the gameplay is as good as the visuals, I am sold (even though I'm not much of a batman lover).