• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Leonardo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will do when I get the chance busy busy busy here new job, christmas, shopping cleaning thehouse. heh but I'll be by soon promise.
    Hey Leonardo.. U should come over visit us at www.stargateunreal.com .. Main Highwork in progres.. Got a good buddy who is helping me with scripting and some C++ and more .. And i made some cool stuf with Character studio.. and waithing for 227F release.

Grabbing the old team back to the new website..

And we have now a complete team of professionals in this Bussnes ;) So Beta Soon Asfar progres is getting faster at moment :)

Cheers m8!
    Eh not quite. My plane leaves at 6 in the morning tomorrow, so we're staying up all night since we have to leave the hotel at 3. Because of the time zone changes Nathan and I land in Portland two hours after we leave Bangkok. :y5:
    Happy birthday Leonardo! :D

Btw, I thought u were only in ur teens, not 42?? o_O XXXXD

Ah well, happy birthday man! :) Don't drink too much. ;)
    Mmmm Get a repair team to Bay 23 with some dehydrated sugar crystals and creamer and make sure the new fusion generator is installed and activated on it as well.
    but i call you back again maybe its too early.you said you work.
    the others say said we meet at GMT +1h.dunno what its on your timezone.
    leonardo?
    i will be on 3's mh server in one and a half hours.
    can you find the server on the mh browser on ut menu?its easy.
    Ok Yea I'm Mountain Standard time UST not sure what time that is acorss the pond but I'll be working from 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm tommarow night so if you guys are still around? Sure. I'll be sure to pack some xtra ammo and pack a lunch XD
    hey leonardo :)
    we gonna play monsterhunt tomorrow night on 3's server.
    3,neonite me and iense will be there.check the ut monsterhunt browser
    for the server.
    if you wanna join us i let you know about exact time.prolly about nine or ten o'clock
    in the evening CET timezone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…