• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Balton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh, his most current reply is fucking disgusting. I can't even reply to it.
    I haven't seen it, but I'll look into it.

You're right, though on the right wing side in America, it all comes down to religion. When you think you're listening to God, you'll never have an open mind about anything.

Luckily, the younger generation is more accepting and tolerant, so it's only a matter of time until the current right goes away and we can move forward.
    Hey, did you hear Hermskii thinks we're the same guy?

Is he right?
    nah I'm not talking about the chemical crap that kids make in their garage.

in Colorado we've got professionals using food-grade, lab-quality equipment to produce ultra pure extracts from full plant compression. there's no butane or CO2, just solventless ice/water vapor. the hit is amazingly smooth, tasty, clean, and gets you super ripped every time. we're using electricity to heat the dabber too, so there's no more open flames either.

[m]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI6lhrox_Uc[/m]
    following on from -Jes- & Vaskadar... Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth & Metallica are collectively known as "the Big Four" of thrash metal, however, I've always felt that Testament should make them "the Big Five". :)
    I actually worded that wrong. It was 18 to 8 Mandates, not %.
    The percentage is 4.9, the lowest percentage in their recorded history. (1975 saw them at 5.5%)

Still, that's QUITE a loss considering they are one of the 'big four', Denmark's oldest and largest political parties.
    Oh hey, just FYI.

"uh... isn't your political right wing gaining hold?"

The Conservative People's Party of Denmark dropped from 18% of the parliament seating to 8% in our 2011 election. :lol:
    I am still wondering what you intend to recommend regarding this situation with Bangout having visited my user profile! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…