• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Leo(T.C.K.)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Just curious, had been waiting for a new thread posting approval. Thanks
    D
    hey. are there ever any moderators on these forums??
    J
    nice to you ,please i will like u to drop me a message to my private box OK
    my name is Jenifer;we can be friends and share our pictures and to know more about each order
    ( jeniferkodjo@yahoo.com )
    Hey, do you really think I'm Kaal?

I'm not and I'd like to strive not to be associated with him. I haven't had online access at home for close to a decade and I've only had it recently since like June or thereabouts. I learned about Kaal after the fact and while I've little personal experience of him, what I heard wasn't good.

I'm not him but I can't prove it. Although, from what I've seen of his posts, I definitely have a stronger grasp of the Grammatical English, typos notwithstanding, than he does.
    Hey, I was looking in the Unreal 1995 Tech Demo's UNENGINE.DLL in a hex editor and I found a lot of strings regarding the editor, such as text for menu options and error files. I guess this proves that there is (or was) a full editor in the .exe. All that's left is seeing if there's and code for reactivating those features.
    Happy birthday Leo, here's a big nalicowcake laced with some nalirabbit cream. Enjoy!

Let me guess your age......hmmm.....

..;

56!
    Hey, you wouldn't happen to know which mappack this is from? (unreal or UT)

ST-Approaching the coast

?

Nvm Uberserker found it: Skaarj tower fall of seethe.
    Daughter plays a bit hope your all doing well, I didn't forget the 10 year mark K joked about. Had few nics but I was amongst friends online on the first servers. Bathroom was a odd but fun level.(Deck 16 lol)
    Best wishes in the future =0)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…