• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
SaD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi SaD,
    Your work is awesome and I was just wondering if you could help me with meshes because I can't download the ones you put online because I have to register to that site :\
    And it says when I'm starting a new project that I'm missing or mesh file doesn't exist. Have no idea what to do? Could you help me?
    Hi Leon ,
    thanx for the nice words.
    All the links should work after BU finished the work .
    I don´t find the skins/models , too . Sorry , I´m really short on time at the moment.Hopefully BU is back on track soon .
    Greetins, SaD.

First of all, i like you to thank for being the administrator of SkinCity's website.
    I'm a hardcore Unreal player and used to visit your website every weekend, since 2001.

But unfortunately i formatted my hard-disk and lost all my precious collection of unreal models and skins. After reinstalling, i rushed to SkinCity, but looks like there's a storm falling upon the Beyondunreal Fileworks.

So i come here to ask you if you have the "Sector" skin for Warboss, the Julie Strain and the Squall models, all for the Ut GOTY, and if you could upload them to any hosting website or, maybe, give me a clue of another site that also has those skins (i failed to find them, however).

Thank you, in advance, and best regards.
    Hey SaD, what's up ma man? :) I don't think I've told you this yet, and I apologize for not elling you this earlier, but I wanted to thank you for the christmas card last year XD This year I'll make sure nothing goes wrong, because my friend works at the local post office here in London, Ontario, Canada, so yeah...no more of this crap. :p And yes, he knows my nickname btw. XD

Other than that, I hope you are healthy and in a good mood. :)

Take care man. :D
    Hello there, er, SaD ..,Do you have the ability to delete threads? Because I already have a thread out, and I now have an entirely different question to ask. I don't know how to get rid of it, it doesn't say...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…