• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Rukee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, well I'm on a laptop that is slower than my desktop that was hot 2 years ago. Still I just prefer the portability over power.

Not married just yet. Put it off for a year. Trying to pay off some debts like the rest of America.
    Not like I use to, but I do try to read the tecky stuff at the OCZ forums. Don`t even have the desktop plugged in right now. But I did just pick up a sweet laptop with a 7950GTX card installed. It`s not built into the MB so I may be able to swap it out for a 8800GTX when they hit the market....or should I say a couple months after it hits the market so the price dropps a bit.
    How about you? and how`s married life treating you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…