• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you have trouble reading fonts, then change your browser settings. They have options to change how large text is displayed. Editing only your own text doesn't help you with the rest of the thread, does it? ;)

I'm sorry for the harsh tone in my post, but I wanted to make sure the message arrived. I guess it wasn't necessary, so I apologise. Looking at the locked thread, you learned from it and that was my goal. :) There's no need to edit all your previous posts though, just don't do it again. ;) (nor the bold stuff, bold is meant to highlight important parts of text)

If you need help setting up your system, I'll gladly help. Just ask. ;)

One last request btw: your user title (-–—―—–-–—―—–-–—―—–-iCQ∂ổởỗộ∞∂ єж†ѓịСặ†юя) stretches up the forum like this:

"i need to make it more readable"

Make YOURSELF more readable? The most important thing on forum indeed. ;-)
    Increase the size your browser displays page info in then, and don't subject us to your silly fonts.
    I am sorry but i have a bad eye sight and a little tft screen i need to make it more readable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…