Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
A late 2016 Macbook Pro.
Because I didn't feel like waiting three weeks for a custom one with more than 512 gigs.
And I bought it...because why the fuck not.
It will help with my music production anyways.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Nokia 6.1
It does not cost an arm a leg and a dick but does get updates even though it runs Android. Amazing.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I bought some left over unseated cut gems from a charity auction cheap because why not?
Edit: I bought 7 carats of green Topaz (between 3 gems) and 1.2 carats of Peridot between 2 gems all 5 for $32...I don't collect cut stones and have no idea what to do with them though so kinda having buyers remorse, except they are natural stones not synthetic so they're probably worth more than I paid for them. No clue how one would sell such a thing though.

Last edited:

Argus

Spack Jazzrabbit
Feb 13, 2008
Scotland
Just bought a copy of Sim City 3000 in a second-hand store because I remember playing it back in the day and it was going for less than £1, so why not?