Weird, I thought this place wouldn't exist anymore...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Tricks? ...
lmuQd8z.gif

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
What's really weird, BuF in all its iterations as a place on the internet appears like a beacon of sanity when I compare it to facebook, twitter and what not.

Reactions: NeoNite

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
What's really weird, BuF in all its iterations as a place on the internet appears like a beacon of sanity when I compare it to facebook, twitter and what not.

Yep, threads about homosexual nalis feverishly giving each other reach arounds and hot carls sure is sane. Hi guys! :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Abandoned temple my bottom. They just threw some leaves and rocks on the floor to make it look that way! Truth is, they were in there all day! And the Skaarj knew. Oh yes they knew. These kindhearted souls merely wanted to protect the denizens of this galaxy from any possible perverted influences by these four armed lunatics. Skaarj really aren't that bad.
But they failed. THe reacharound horrors reverberated throughout the ages and smeared the deceny of the milky way. Now all other galaxies are moving away from us.