The Christmas 2015 "Show Us What You Got" Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Merry Christmas everyone! Let's see what everyone got for Christmas this year.:)

Here's what I got.

IIQkHPH.jpg

Reactions: Selerox

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Dude I just bought a Radeon R9 for myself. ^5

Got a Nintendo Wii U and Smash Bros. Never wanted a console for only one game before, but Goddamn, Smash is amazing even single player.

Reactions: BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Dude I just bought a Radeon R9 for myself. ^5

Got a Nintendo Wii U and Smash Bros. Never wanted a console for only one game before, but Goddamn, Smash is amazing even single player.
It's totally worth getting Mario Kart 8. Lots of people to play online with and I would dare to say time may make this a better one than MK64. Almost all of the Nintendo titles are pretty stellar this go around. I've yet to try Splatoon though.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Mario Kart 8 came preinstalled but 1) I'm not sure how much interest I have in it and 2) It seems that my Wii U won't connect to my wireless, even though it finds it. I had to tether my phone to update it and Smash Bros. Good thing I had that option.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Mario Kart 8 came preinstalled but 1) I'm not sure how much interest I have in it and 2) It seems that my Wii U won't connect to my wireless, even though it finds it. I had to tether my phone to update it and Smash Bros. Good thing I had that option.

What kind of wifi router do you have? I had no issues at all connecting my Wii U to mine.(Linksys)

Anyway, MK8 is totally worth it. Did you play any of the other ones? If you have friends come over it gets pretty intense.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I think it might be faster to name the Mariokart games I haven't played. Pretty sure its only the GBA one cause I never had a GBA, and MarioKart 7.

I figured out my router issue, I'm a dummy and wasn't putting in the right password. :lol:

Reactions: BillyBadAss

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I got cash... That was about it really. So I put that towards getting a PS4, which I am now trying to resist temptation to play on, so I can finish my uni work... in hindsight, maybe I should've bought it after doing my assignments...

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I got cash... That was about it really. So I put that towards getting a PS4, which I am now trying to resist temptation to play on, so I can finish my uni work... in hindsight, maybe I should've bought it after doing my assignments...

Are you giving up PC gaming or did you just want a PS4?

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Are you giving up PC gaming or did you just want a PS4?
I've got to have an operation on my right shoulder, to sort out an old injury, so I won't be able to use the mouse and keyboard combo for a while. I figured it'd be a good time to check out what the PS4 has to offer. I dare say I'll still play some games on it afterwards, but I think the PC will still be my main platform of choice

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
is that all you guys ever get are new computer parts?
buncha nerds ;)

I got a brand new ukulele and a brand new mandolin.

eAcWQOn.jpg

now I've got myself 2 guitars, a banjo, a dulcimer, a keyboard, and those new strings.
jack of all trades master of none. I love it.

Mandolins have such a rad sound. The R.E.M. song The Wrong Child is a great show of modern use of one. It makes the song for me.

Reactions: Jacks:Revenge