Epic unveils Paragon...kinda

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
The latest game from Epic games has been announced, but that is about it.

Paragon at this point in time could be just about anything, and in the coming weeks Epic will be revealing more information.

Currently all we know is there are possibly 5 playable characters, Twinblast, Steel, Sparrow, Dekker and Grux and that is it. The site contains little information currently so we are all wondering what could possibly be happening.

RoadKillGrill

Got Lead?
Dec 11, 2004
rahkogen.net
Its really odd timing I thought they would be ramping up Fortnite PR soon for a public beta.

As for this game I have not enough information to really be excited or interested yet....

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I think this game is a commercial response to Blizzard's Overwatch MOBA which is already in beta.... Epic used to be ahead of the curve back when the Unreal franchise was on fire; now they just seem to be trying to catch up to the industry.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Just wondering is their other game, Fortnite still a thing?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Makes me think of Mass Effect, the title.

But looks like a third person shooter version of HOTS. Not my cup of tea. I'd wait it out for UT4 before cramming another Epic title under the belt.