Default Game Settings - Classic, Hardcore, or Turbo?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
About a month ago I set my server's settings to Classic, thinking it was switched to Hardcore randomly (long story short I have a weird problem where my game will change settings at random when I load it up sometimes, such as my player settings, weapon hand, resolution etc) but now I'm not sure.

Which settings are the default, Classic or Hardcore? I heard Classic was for Unreal 1 and Hardcore was for UT. In addition to that, the default game speeds and air control? Does Hardcore or Turbo speed up the match time limit as well or just the movement speeds?

Sorry that I don't know the answer to this despite having been playing for thirteen years now but I figured if anyone would know it'd be here.

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
Thanks guys, I appreciate the quick reply. As for the game speed, is the default 100 or 120?