it will be missed...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
After it's been gone for a while and every once in a while you feel that itch. It will return.

I just got a new job back home in Boston and the wife and I are in the process of moving. It'll be a few months at least until I'm ready for any sort of action. Maybe then we can lace up the anti-grav boots and kick some ass.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Might just have to start a Friday UT4 thing until the EO itch comes back....

My Epic Games username is MÆST ... feel free to add me as a friend and follow me around.

oskeno

Nov 12, 2014
Been having a blast playing UT4! Maest I never see you on hehe :p

Rip needs to finish what he started! Get on it!!

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
osk-
I've got many hours of UT4 CTF in the books. When do you play?

Rip-
Cryptic level 9/10

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
The earliest I start during a weekday is about 10 EST. :/
or now if you are game

Last edited:

Rip

Nov 12, 2014
Rip-
Cryptic level 9/10

9/10? *blush*

I am picking up my UT99 EO work again. If I actually "complete" my EO overhaul, I will post it, maybe briefly host a server to test the water. Completion would still take a lot of work, but only a very small percentage of what I already have in it. It's still a lot of if's and maybe's right now. I just didn't like how dead this place was so I said something. :p