The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
My favorite beer is... none. I don't like beer. Go ahead, judge me. :rolleyes:

As a German (albeit an Americanized descendant thereof) and 1 with the surname of Brauer (my fathers family can trace its beer making heritage back 400+ years (except the last 100 or so for the Americanized branch)) ... I don't like beer either.

Oh wait... I like root beer and birch beer.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
hey lets all point and laugh at this grown man who cries like a little girl.

Boner.jpg

what a fag. this behavior is not cut for leadership of a kickball team let alone a major political party.
amirite?

high five

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
[GU]elmur_fud;2599731 said:
As a German (albeit an Americanized descendant thereof) and 1 with the surname of Brauer (my fathers family can trace its beer making heritage back 400+ years (except the last 100 or so for the Americanized branch)) ... I don't like beer either.

Oh wait... I like root beer and birch beer.

My father's side is mostly French, but do I surrender? Only when I know I've been defeated with logic (or sheer stupid and cannot be bothered). I do prefer wine over beer.

My Breton heritage dictates that I like wine and seafood.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I like beer, I like wine, I like vodka. Don't like whiskey though.

And it figures because you see, I'm half-Brit half-Belgian, family name indicates Scandinavian origin on the English side and one of my grandfather's has a family line that goes to Poland, Russia and even Mongolia. Guess if I find an exotic girlfriend that makes me united colours of benetton :p

Last edited: