Europe should get rid of U.S. ambassadors

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
It honestly, truly upsets me that there are such willfully ignorant people spewing such painfully hateful diatribes that take information and squeeze it until it barely resembles reality anymore so that they can try to spread their hate to others
I'm filled with blinding hatred for the grand total of ONE issue: Islam. The time has passed for being moderate and tolerant and blabla.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Benfica, would you hate a Muslim as an individual?
Yes.

I do include whoever tries to force upon others the harmful aspects associated with islam or cultures dominated by islam. Anti-democracy, anti-freedom, acid attacks, honor killings, stoning and beating of women, child marriage, female genital mutilation, rape, pedophilia, death penalty for apostasy, amputations for crimes, forced religion, dress codes, banning of music, banning of other religions, supremacy of political islam, etc...

I don't include who comes from a majoritary muslim country or has that ancestry but doesn't practice the religion, or considers those actions as a crimes. I obviously don't include women, children or people that don't influence Europe.

The answer that I gave on why I dropped Catholicism also applies to Islam:
"... that doesn't prevent me from disliking organized religion, most religious "leaders" and people that use their religion as lame excuse or coverup to hurt or harass others. Do your thing but mind your own business and don't be evil."

Last edited:

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Yes.

I do include whoever tries to force upon others the harmful aspects associated with islam or cultures dominated by islam. Anti-democracy, anti-freedom, acid attacks, honor killings, stoning and beating of women, child marriage, female genital mutilation, rape, pedophilia, death penalty for apostasy, amputations for crimes, forced religion, dress codes, banning of music, banning of other religions, supremacy of political islam, etc...

I don't include who comes from a majoritary muslim country or has that ancestry but doesn't practice the religion, or considers those actions as a crimes. I obviously don't include women, children or people that don't influence Europe.

The answer that I gave on why I dropped Catholicism also applies to Islam:
"... that doesn't prevent me from disliking organized religion, most religious "leaders" and people that use their religion as lame excuse or coverup to hurt or harass others. Do your thing but mind your own business and don't be evil."

Absolutely

(I'm agreeing with a European!!?!?!??!!!!!!1111oneone :O)

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Yes.

Repeating myself, I know...but so are you.

Lived and worked (briefly) in one Islamic country (Egypt), travelled extensively through another (Morocco), visited another (Indonesia) and spent two years teaching English to immigrants in London in the late 90s, about a third of which were muslim.

Never met a single one who conforms to the above description, or who agreed with any of the things you described above. Not one.

Firefly said:
You just described Islam.

Get out of the UK sometime, meet people, talk to them..get to know about their lives.
Nah...bollox to that. Just make vitriolic generalisations on the internet. It's easier.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Get out of the UK sometime, meet people, talk to them..get to know about their lives.
Nah...bollox to that. Just make vitriolic generalisations on the internet. It's easier.

You have no idea about me mate. I don't blame you for your ignorance about my life and experiences. Why would you know?

I meet people from many different places and cultures on a regular basis.

That's why I can say Islam is bad news.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Isn't the moral of the story here that all religion is retarded? Islam may be seen as wacky loons, but I have seen some pretty wacky Christians, Catholics, etc as well. They all try to shove their bullshit down peoples throats.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Isn't the moral of the story here that all religion is retarded? Islam may be seen as wacky loons, but I have seen some pretty wacky Christians, Catholics, etc as well. They all try to shove their bullshit down peoples throats.

Do I need to add Westboro Baptist Church to that list of specific loonies? There are so many denominations of christianity, and sadly each one claims to be the true christianity.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Do I need to add Westboro Baptist Church to that list of specific loonies? There are so many denominations of christianity, and sadly each one claims to be the true christianity.

They aren't a religion. Those loons are only in it to sue you off your hatred and make money.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Israphel said:
Repeating myself, I know...but so are you.

Lived and worked (briefly) in one Islamic country (Egypt), travelled extensively through another (Morocco), visited another (Indonesia) and spent two years teaching English to immigrants in London in the late 90s, about a third of which were muslim.

Never met a single one who conforms to the above description, or who agreed with any of the things you described above. Not one.
Sure, I've also been to Morocco and never met anyone that conforms to my descriptions. The most problematic sources of garbage seem to be the Saudi Arabia based Wahabi sect, the "culture" of Pakistan and the use of Sharia law.

However, the people that you met 15 years ago or outside Europe in your tourist travels on non-theocratic countries are relevant because...?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
as long as you're willing to make the distinction between normal Islam and extremist Islam you're ok.

unlike this guy here...

You just described Islam.

...who utterly fails to realize that extremist Islam does not describe all Islam.

you know I'm as atheist as they come but you've gotta' be fair. and your saying that this describes all of Islam is simply ignorant.
the extremists do not represent the bulk of the religion or it's followers.