So I'm in the middle of d/l BF3 alpha trial....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
I was gonna buy it untill all EA games got taken off steam and u need to use their new system for it. So...sadly i wont be.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I tried it last night. Even at the preset rez and settings it puts you at I was getting possibly mid 20's so I hate to think what full rez and settings would do to my rig. Other than that it is Battlefield so meh.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I didn't meet the criteria either even though I upgraded to origin and downloaded it and logged in and have BF2, BF2142, BC2 all registered with it. Wtf. :(

Capt.Toilet, if you aren't gonna keep playing it is there a way I could use your account? :) :lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Scary

Speedemupus-Guitarist-Shreddish
Nov 10, 1999
Arizona
Visit site
Capt. Toilet - yeah I was having issues last night, most of it video. But it's alpha. I've been dying for this game to come out but I have so say, aside from it freezing up on me, I think the end result of the game will be great.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
I tried it last night. Even at the preset rez and settings it puts you at I was getting possibly mid 20's so I hate to think what full rez and settings would do to my rig. Other than that it is Battlefield so meh.

If your using a LCD Monitor, Its best to run it at native resolution. It will give you performance.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well, that means I'm getting me a hard copy.

Why do people keep thinking the retail version will be origin free? Go take a look at the back of the Alice retail copy and you will plainly see "Requires Origin installation".

If your using a LCD Monitor, Its best to run it at native resolution. It will give you performance.

Ummm I am running at native. The thing runs in a browser window and instantly throws you into a match. There are no graphical options to speak of.

Mr. Scary

Speedemupus-Guitarist-Shreddish
Nov 10, 1999
Arizona
Visit site
Yeah I ran it at native resolution last night ..which is tough because you can stretch out the window and it's just ...so ...tempting. But the game runs much longer for me now at the default setting. It's alpha so I wasn't expecting much from this phase. Regardless this game look very promising. I am really liking the ways the game is designed to encourage covering fire.