The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
well sure, we've all heard much more stupid things than that.
but that's by far the dumbest sh*t I've heard in 2011.

they're trying to claim that the Moon is a giant satellite/space station constructed by ancient aliens and being covered up by NASA.
that takes the cake for stupid.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
they're trying to claim that the Moon is a giant satellite/space station constructed by ancient aliens and being covered up by NASA.
that takes the cake for stupid.

It gets better. Not only is it a giant satellite/space station (insert that's no moon jokes here), but it is ALSO 800,000 years older than earth. That's right, folks, the aliens constructed the moon almost a BILLION years before the earth came to exist, billions of years before any signs of life existed, for, um, prime real estate I guess?

I love conspiracy nuts.

It gets better. Not only is it a giant satellite/space station (insert that's no moon jokes here), but it is ALSO 800,000 years older than earth. That's right, folks, the aliens constructed the moon almost a BILLION years before the earth came to exist, billions of years before any signs of life existed, for, um, prime real estate I guess?

I love conspiracy nuts.

800,000 = 1,000,000,000

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org

I love conspiracy nuts.

don't be silly. they had (have?) a large inventory of them to place wherever life pops up