Planet Jailbreak need a NEW theme!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
Planet Jailbreak need a NEW theme to be:
-more unreal
-more tournament
-more jailbreak
-more crazy
-more colorful
-less gray
-less i*****
-less serious
and less *** ****

Planet Jailbreak recruit a theme designer to enter in 2011 and prepare its COME BACK !!!!
Planet Jailbreak will REBORN !!! :D

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
The current theme is too cold and serious, I am convinced that 50% of visits are ex-prisoners and 25% of the remaining are i**** hackers.

Tell me frankly: if you had never played on UT Jailbreak and you come on this forum, what is your first impression? friendly former jailers?

You put lot of color on your maps but not on the forum? see the latest DeathoX 8's map: only gray and no success ^^

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
iStuff idiots posting on these forums is due to them being idiots. There's nothing the forum design could do about it. (Except maybe a large "this is not about iStuff" banner, and I'm not sure whether that would work either.) Seriously, the forum header contains handcuffs and the forum is part of a UT site. What else should you expect other than a mod for the UT series?

Last edited:

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
xh2an.jpg

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
iStuff idiots posting on these forums is due to them being idiots. There's nothing the forum design could do about it.
an more explicit logo ? :D
the forum is part of a UT site.
beyondunreal... sounds really like an underground or downsomething forum (for a neophyte)
Seriously, the forum header contains handcuffs
ok, it's just that all this gray remind me my desk at work (but it is a sober/clean theme)
A map from DeathoX 8 cannot be other than a success. Which one are you talking about?
this stuff 100% :eek: desatured: MH-DarkWhite

incomprehensible img
american term to say "come suck me or I'll stumble you" right?

http://jailbreak.beyondunreal.com/ "back in a bit..." ... year? :lol:

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
Sounds like an interesting idea actually. I quite like the design of the site and forums, but having a more colourful, more unreal one could ward off the ifail posts. Finding a neat way of integrating actual screenshots into the design would be a good way of making it more obvious that this is about gaming instead of hacking. Although I do agree that it wouldn't completely eliminate the ifail posts because people are and always will be stupid.

I'm still eagerly awaiting the day when there will be a massive banner with "WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR BROKEN IPHONE" displayed prominently on every page :p

Actually why don't you just make it offficial and have a forum dedicated to iphones and whatnot. Make it obvious that questions are supposed to be asked there about the other kind of jailbreaking. Maybe people will post there instead, we can ignore them/taunt them for a while and then you can just delete all threads in that forum every 3 months or so.

Last edited:

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
yes TheIronKnuckle but it's a problem when you work with the elderly: all change is feared :D
(and I criticize only the logo/theme of the forum here...!:lol:)