Comment This Contest: Storms of Bullets Edition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leak

Sep 1, 2008
Linz, Austria
they showed that they cared enough about the game to buy a copy of it
Ummm... *glances at the Bulletstorm DVD case next to him*

But I wouldn't mind a backup via Steam... :D

np: King Cannibal - Let's Get Tight (Ninja Tune XX Presents The Way Of The Ninja)

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
I would gift it to someone who wants it and who isn't on this forum. That's useful, isn't it?

But then anybody who didn't buy the game in the first minutes (or even preordered it 3 years ago) is worth of winning it according to el muertes flawed* logic.

*) to put it harmless

Last edited:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Why? none of the people in here deserve to win this game. If they deserved it, they would already have bought it.

I'm still waiting on a PC demo. If I don't win this contest I'll gladly buy a copy once there's a PC demo. I don't think you can fault people for entries in a zero-entry cost contest for a freebie.

Last edited:

DWolvin

May 12, 2009
Aaawwww!

You mean I have to stop lurking?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this...:rolleyes:
Still, looks like stupid, juvenile fun!

Is Unlurking like Uncloaking?
Can I Relurk?
Can you see me now?

Last edited: