So yeah, it's out.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
For those that have the Epic Edition, if you beat it, don't trade in your game. If I heard correctly off the interwebs you can't access the Gears 3 beta if you don't own the BulletStorm CD. Just a heads up before you accidentally shaft yourself by trading in the disc.

Cheers.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
How will that work if you get the PC version, since I assume Gears of War 3 will be Xbox 360 exclusive like it's predecessor.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I don't know you guys but if this is a UE3 game why there are so many colours than usual?

D:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Should I be mad at something? :)

Since you (and many other people on the internet for the matter) blatantly can't make the difference between someone opinionated and someone's who's actually showing evident sings of rage and anger, then yes, you could be, "mad" in a disappointed way, simply because your favorite (in this case, godly) studio isn't going to let you enjoy a Gears 3 beta after you bought their overpriced PC product.

You are swallowing this, and every other similar facts for the matter.
I used to see you opinionated, it just seems like you've let it all go, at least, as long as EPIC is concerned.

You strokin that Epic cock like it ain't no thang :)

Pretty much. I'm sure the game is fun, but sometimes studios make wrong moves, and if no one reacts about them, it simply claims that nothing is bad about them.

It's much easier to just take a lead in the console market, inject your game with GFWL, DLC for PC as a complete port from the console versions. What you have on the PC is exactly the same you get on consoles.

I would rather buy this game on consoles. That's a simple opinion.
Not that the game runs bad on PC. UI/accessibility Port these days...

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
It was announced quite a while ago that the xbox copy of BulletStorm would come with a Gears 3 beta key. So I made my choice, I and bought the 360 copy. I am sorry if I am a fan of Gears of War.

I never bought the PC copy.

On a side note, I see the issues with the PC game coming up and as gamer who does enjoy PC games once in a while I see the fact that those issues are unacceptable. No one should have to go into an ini to make the game play the want it to play. I have been shafted like that on a few PC games and honestly if it is not Valve or Bioware, I tend to skip the PC copy.

I am tired of the headaches of 'tweaking games to work'. Sure that problem is truly on the developer's head and totally their fault but you know what, I can get 360 or PS3 copy that just works. I can sit down and play the game and it works. No patches, no ini files, nothing, I turn on my xbox and chill. And I'd rather chill than be upset over my purchase of game that I wanted to enjoy.

Last edited:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Penny Arcade forums are reporting there's no local co-op.

Is there a significant demographic who isn't pissed as punch over this release?

Last edited:

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
On another note, I just controlled a mechanical robot dinosaur and slaughtered dozens of mutants. His name was Waggleton P. Tallylicker.

Spoilers below!

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srmDpNNIrUQ[/m]

In other words the set pieces for this game are amazing. So is the rest of the gameplay. The story is ludicrous pulp-fiction at its best. And it is actually colorful.

So yeah, I'm digging it.

Last edited:

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
SP was pretty good. Better than I expected.

But it ended abruptly. The ending wraps up nothing, really. If they are not releasing some kind of expansion, a sequel is almost guaranteed.