So yeah, it's out.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I died a couple of times during the campaign on Normal, mainly because I was caught off guard by stuff, or I wasn't prepared for a big fight...

So it shouldn't be that difficult if you have experience with most traditional FPS games?

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Should be fairly straightforward. The difficulty lies in how well you approach and execute an encounter, not how well you can aim. Taking out 5 bad guys at once makes things way easier than picking each one off, if you can figure out how.

I'd say, if you're playing on PC, try it on Hard first, since I'm sure using a mouse will help a lot.

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Got the PC version yesterday and today I have installed this game. So far, I played by an hour and hell it's damn awesome! Graphics, ambient, environments are great and gameplay makes vast load of fun. Just a badass game, in my opinion!

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Should be fairly straightforward. The difficulty lies in how well you approach and execute an encounter, not how well you can aim. Taking out 5 bad guys at once makes things way easier than picking each one off, if you can figure out how.

I'd say, if you're playing on PC, try it on Hard first, since I'm sure using a mouse will help a lot.

Sounds good. I'll be getting this for PC following the demo release. Looking forward to playing it.

Spiney

Jun 12, 2010
aaaln.png

That's got to be the best installer I've seen in... ever.
I'm not even kidding!
I don't need those fancy tidbits :lol: