FHIv4 and Monster Manager 1.8...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bobmc

Jan 19, 2006
I've been trying to get Monster manager to work with FHIv4 and Monster Manager doesn't seem to be able to work correctly.

I've installed MM in the FHIv4/system Dir and added it to the FHIv4.ini and it shows up in the mutator list and activates but the options to configure your monsters thats supposed to show up in the "default" section of the web admin doesn't show for some reason. I've checked the UCC.log and it shows MM being loaded OK and there are no error messages to indicate anything wrong but it won't show up in the web admin so you can configure your monster waves.

I've also tried installing it in my UT2004/system folder also but it still doesn't show.

Can anyone shed some light on this dilemma pleaaaaaaase. :)

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
I don't know much about MonsterManager myself, but I'm pretty sure LightBringer runs it on his servers over at his site so he can mix in monsters from other packs such as satore. I think other people have asked him about running MM, so this might be your best bet!

One suggestion from me though: Have you tried editing the settings through the .ini file?

ZotSindi

Jan 6, 2011
I'm using FHIv5 and Monster Manager doesn't work with it either.

You can add the mod (In the case in isn't crashing) but it does absolutely nothing at best or makes no monsters spawn at all worst.

ZotSindi

Jan 6, 2011
It's quite probable that MM doesn't work with FHIv5 because of class changes within the code.

Try using FHIv4 and configure from the .ini file to see if that works.
Okay I'll try it, I'm betting it probably has the Ghosts I was looking for as well.