old unrealtech videos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Hmm, the first video has the Convoy gas tank tractor... The second is interesting, although that map fails physics. A wizard did it? :D The third one looks like the dropship from U2 in a BR-Canyon-style environment.

Saw the last one before. Lots of gears in it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Hmm, the first video has the Convoy gas tank tractor... The second is interesting, although that map fails physics. A wizard did it? :D The third one looks like the dropship from U2 in a BR-Canyon-style environment.

Saw the last one before. Lots of gears in it.

That one with dropship and canyon has interesting dinosaurs in it or what it is, well I would like to view higher res video so I can tell what it is there, you know those things which run from the incoming dropship.

The dropship design is the classic James Cameron styleish one (aliens, terminator, both apparently based on osprey like designs), yes those were apparently used in both Unreal 2 and Unreal Warfare.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Well they kind look like parasaurolophus kind of stuff, but not quite, it looks mammalish as well.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Anyway...when I was doing some searchups, I found out that Unreal Warfare was leaked once, but then they had to delete the files. ATI leaked it out apparently.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
Anyway...when I was doing some searchups, I found out that Unreal Warfare was leaked once, but then they had to delete the files. ATI leaked it out apparently.

I remember looking at an archived forum post about Unreal Warfare (Some people were testing it back then)

Weird how that game eventually turned into Gears of war :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.