*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
As a member of [DS] I cannot let some nub =vD= have the last comment in this thread.

<restarting long dead clan rivalries>

If you don't believe me, we can take this out on the fields of XMP, you bring =vD= guys, I'll bring [DS] nubs and we can find a winnar clan.

PS, Transhopperbot = not invited. I'm still afraid of him.

KEKE BAI!
I<3COVAT! AND BLEEDAR! AND PHOBOS! AND IRON*! AND JACK! AND GREEN/KILLER/ETC.! AND GECKO! AND GARBAGE! AND CYB! AND SPARROW! AND DJ! AND TAKWU! AND SNAKEL!

And probably people who haven't commented on this page too... Who knows.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
As a member of [DS] I cannot let some nub =vD= have the last comment in this thread.

<restarting long dead clan rivalries>

If you don't believe me, we can take this out on the fields of XMP, you bring =vD= guys, I'll bring [DS] nubs and we can find a winnar clan.

PS, Transhopperbot = not invited. I'm still afraid of him.

KEKE BAI!
I<3COVAT! AND BLEEDAR! AND PHOBOS! AND IRON*! AND JACK! AND GREEN/KILLER/ETC.! AND GECKO! AND GARBAGE! AND CYB! AND SPARROW! AND DJ! AND TAKWU! AND SNAKEL!

And probably people who haven't commented on this page too... Who knows.

...die....

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
and for the record multiple clan applications can not be filled out using alias, the following will NOT be considered:

K1ll3r
Kill312
|<i11312

ect

jordanio

Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
Hello children. Thought I'd make my annual post on here a real doozy.

Yeah, that's all I got. As always, omf pwnt.