The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKhfeXwSUcc[/m]

I lol'ed hard. Though not as much as in the skate compilation vid.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRa_9V5u9m8[/m]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
a23gw9.jpg

Wow, this is really creepy.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
How is that creepy again? She is saying we all make mistakes and in that way she is like everyone else. Aka you, me, everyone. Wow, so creepy and ****. :rolleyes:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Yes, yes, the anti masturbation stuff...

She is religious people. I know, I know, how extreme, how stupid, and what not. As a religious person like herself she believes masturbation is a sin. Shocker? Do you think this is important to anything? Seems like worthless information to me. :shrug:

Btw, got to love how almost no coverage on Coons is going on at all.

Fuzzle said:
Hey Larkin.

I'm you.

Lol, should of figured it was just that.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Maybe her religion alone isn't reason enough to oppose her, but her positions on...

Stem Cell Research
Homosexuality (Military, Marriage, Teachers, etc...)
Women in the military
Teaching Creationism
Raising Social Security Retirement Age
Privatizing Social Security
Deregulating Wall Street
Etc...

...are more than enough for most normal people, and is why Coons has a double digit lead in the polls.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5hAKbBsPz0[/M]

Last edited:

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Maybe her religion alone isn't reason enough to oppose this lunatic, but her positions on...

Stem Cell Research
Homosexuality
Women in the military
Teaching Creationism
Raising Social Security Retirement Age
Privatizing Social Security
Deregulating Wall Street
Etc...
I think two on that list is important. The others are meh. As for the social security solution, its something, which is more than I can say for the add to the problem dems. I think the solution is kill it off now and pay what people paid into it at the time when they retire. That way its over and everyone still gets what they paid into it. And for deregulating Wall Street, I'm all for it.

...are more than enough for most normal people, and is why Coons has a double digit lead in the polls.

Lol, its also Delaware.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I'm a bit tempted too, but I'd rather just watch the bloopers and glitch vids
That one I posted had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe

One of my favs was about 0:54 in when they added the Mario Bros "plonk" sound
The physics in that game is just rediculous :lol:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
How is that creepy again? She is saying we all make mistakes and in that way she is like everyone else. Aka you, me, everyone. Wow, so creepy and ****. :rolleyes:

Dunno, it's the tone of her voice. Also saying "I'm you" is kind of creepy, as I am not even close to being like her. Also the music and the blue smoke background don't help.

BTW: My comment was supposed to be lighthearted.

Last edited: