Unreal: Powered By UDK

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Powered by the Unreal Development Kit, Elude offers a trailer of what Unreal might look like were it updated with the latest bells and whistles. C'mon, Epic! Make it happen!

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Which is a good or awesome thing if you ask me.

I don't want a new Unreal game, thanks. Keep making new series/IPs, Epic, you're better at that.

I sort of agree with you. I don't care for the gears franchise, but Bullet Storm looks good on the other hand.

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
Meh.. I would love a true sequel to Unreal. Unreal 2 was good, but it was more a game set in the Unreal universe than an sequel to Unreal.

Also, I would love got GoW on machines I do own.

But I would also welcome some new stuff on the machines I do own. Preferably PC, because aiming with a controller is really really ****. Seriously... in the past 10+ years nobody managed to fix the problem with aiming using a controller for FPS/TPS.

ps, also it's Bulletstorm, sans the space.