COD: MW2 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Try looking a few pages back? I see you even typed down "lol u mad" so I take it that you have read my rant and know my point of view, so I don't know why you're asking/saying this. I've left for the same reason NRG did. A lot of others too.

There again, you expect I'm going to buy the stimulus pack.

Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
UT3s were free (and the were pretty reasonable). Battlefields are also free.

3 maps + 2 rereleased from the previous title for a 1/3rd the cost of the actual game? Yep. People bought it. Awful.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Oh c'mon: 5 maps for ONLY 13,49€! That's ONLY 2,7€ per map! Isn't that a great deal? Just buy it and stop complaining!

The more people buy and support this DLC the higher are the chances that IW will soon decide to release a 2nd DLC map pack!

So what are you waiting for? Don't hesitate! Just start Steam and get it!

IW, more map packs?

Maybe they could fix the effin game first...

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I think so but I get this trying to start the game now:
2lsbdc6.jpg

Now I'm pissed. Firstly for being ripped £14 for 5 ****ing maps, pathetic. And now I can't play the game when I want to.
Fantastic.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lol @ anyone who feels ripped from the Stimulus map pack. Why you bought it in the first place? That's right, for being ripped off.