Tehzlur [WIP]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OveRLord

Banned
Aug 2, 2005
latestwork.jpg

after reading Maxx's latest tutorial on creating toons for the lazy. I got his message he was trying to tell me for a few days now...take your time and dont rush things.

this is V1 im still working on the face. when this character is done it will be a cybernetic gorge/sledge one of my earlier characters under MY °MD° skin pack.

feel free to tell me what i should change around...the caution shoulder pads is kind of like my signature sence i like useing the MaleJuggA model.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe you can take some inspiration out of this cybernetic jug: http://www.skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=skins&action=show_infos&id=1507

I would try to use some bodyparts of either the robots or cybernetics, or both to give him a more machine like look. Eventually the cablethings of Xan`s back might also be usefull.

For the face, maybe a cyclopian or robocopstyle face (I mean only the visor, the lower part should maybe also be metallic)

Just let your inspiration guide you :)

OveRLord

Banned
Aug 2, 2005
Maybe you can take some inspiration out of this cybernetic jug: http://www.skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=skins&action=show_infos&id=1507

I would try to use some bodyparts of either the robots or cybernetics, or both to give him a more machine like look. Eventually the cablethings of Xan`s back might also be usefull.

For the face, maybe a cyclopian or robocopstyle face (I mean only the visor, the lower part should maybe also be metallic)

Just let your inspiration guide you :)

if i knew how to change the models around i would love to do something like that...but then i think that could be a rip off of K-Rod or Cade that was made by "@SaD insert author here".

or

are you saying take xans back kegs and put them on gorge?

my inspiration is somthing that ive been thinking about for weeks and i am just now getting around to creating it. what i think i may be doing for the face is taking half of Abbadons mouth and his right eye and putting them on half of barktooths face. ill then have to do some paint scratches on barktooths face.

for the face team skin i was thinking that the eye and teeth change with the tight team.

maybe when this character is done it will meet SaD's requirements

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I mean the cable-texture in the lower backarea, maybe that could look good on the belly, but not sure about this. I don`t mean editing the model ;)

I was also thinking of a jaw-thingie like that, could look cool.

Somehow I like the head on the left, maybe something in this direction could fit good:
3393_cybernetic_dream_normal.jpg

OveRLord

Banned
Aug 2, 2005
after trying for a few hours tthis morning i ended up with these... sent sad a version 1. version 2 could probably have some wires...or i could just leave them as metal gaurd/nightmare/cybernetic's.

Baron Obeefdip
baronobeefdipportrait.png

Daishi
daishiportrait.png

TehZlur
tehzlurportrait.png

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
If you want to make a semi-humanoid semi-cybernetic face I would add some shadows at the edges for a better looks, similar to this:

bush_borg.jpg

When it`s online I can provide further feedback ;)

OveRLord

Banned
Aug 2, 2005
just a collection of what i have made this year.

ultimatecollection.jpg

you may not notice the difference between Kain and Berserker_kain but you'll find that difference in single player.

[DOWNLOAD]

SLEDGE°MD° is a kid who's real name is Richey (last name removed). Richey has a lot of nicknames his most common nick names are "SK37CH3Y", Donut, Baron O'BeefDip, Tehzlur, and R3X.

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
Don't mean to put you down, but those early ones were awful. Your skins are starting to look a bit better now. I'd slow down and focus on quality over quantity.