[Igoy] where is she ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

will igoy & madxw become friends ?

• YES.they will unite and overtake this place forever.

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • NO.there can only be 1.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • this thread is senseless.

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
I'm one of those damned 05'ers. Because of the board crash I have an '08 account. Just because you don't recall me being here that long, doesn't mean that it's incorrect.
Except we didn't lose any accounts from 2005. We only lost accounts created from May 2006 to January 2008.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Couldn't an administrator change your join date?

They could and I've had it offered to me, but I'm not all that bothered about it. It doesn't really matter what my join date is.

Except we didn't lose any accounts from 2005. We only lost accounts created from May 2006 to January 2008.

Well that's wrong, because I've had 3 birthday threads here, and I can tell you who posted each of them, too. That means that I joined AT LEAST before May 2006.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm one of those damned 05'ers. Because of the board crash I have an '08 account. Just because you don't recall me being here that long, doesn't mean that it's incorrect.

Okay, what is your old screen name then?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I like Igoy. It sounds like something from the Munsters.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Ok. I shall know from this day onwards as WantupletGeeWhiizzTheDestructonizer IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.